Tuesday, February 28, 2012

January 23, 2012

Hello everyone!!

I'm going to write a short email and hopefully send a lot of pictures today. We had a great week! I'm loving the mission more and more. When I think the week goes well, the next goes even better! Wayne was confirmed in sacrament meeting on sunday! I think hearing confirmation blessings are just about the coolest thing ever.
Transfer calls came out today... I'll still be in eldersburg with sister park for atleast the next 6 weeks! I'm pretty excited. When sister park and I first became companions, I thought there was no way we were going to get along. But we've learned how to work together and we have a ton of fun. She's an amazing missionary. Talks to everyone she meets.
Sorry this is so short! These computers are slow and it takes forever to upload pictures. I hope you all have a great week!
Sister Walker



Pictures:

#1 - Sister Park and I found this house.... It took us a long time to find the door, but we knocked it!
#2- Breakfast with the Zone!
#3- Sister Lieber and Sister Shackleford stayed over at our apartment for specialized training. We got to do exchanges and sister lieber and I were back in eldersburg together for a night!
#4. Wayne's baptism
#5. This is the Columbia Zone!!! It was Elder Dobson's birthday. Sister Park and I made cupcakes.
From left to right, starting at the bottom: Elder Cragun, Elder Bryson, Sister Park,
Elder Williamson, Elder Dobson, Elder Christofferson, Me,
Elder Fife, Elder Haycock, Elder Savage, Elder Good,
Elder VanKamen, Elder Pederson, Elder Tanner
#6&7- Sister Park and I went to dinner with Brother Lindsay this past Friday!





7 Attached Images

No comments:

Post a Comment