Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 6, 2012

Hello everyone!!

It'll be another short email this week. My letter to president belliston waslong this week so that took up most of my time. Plus we didnt have much time in the first place because we had a zone activity that ran longer than expected. We vistied old ellicott city today. It's pretty cool, theres some building left from the 1700's. We spent most of our time antiquing actually. It was pretty funny... I did not think the Elders would love it as much as they did. Haha. Unfortunately my camera broke a couple of days ago so I dont have any pictures. The lens just stopped opening for no reason. I have no idea what i'm going to do for the rest of my mission without a camera.
We had another amazing week though! We are being blessed way more than we deserve. I couldnt ask for the work to be going any better right now! I'm just happy to be here!
I hope everyone is well! Ill write a better email next week... hopefully!

Sister Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment